For those who might have already downloaded the Windows 7 Beta Edition , May have Faced the "Send Feedback" Caption on all the Windows and the "Windows 7 - For Testing Purposes only" watermark on Windows 7 GUI.
Its ok for MS to Put these to remind the Beta Testers for the main purpose of this release. But it gets quite a bit irritating sometimes for other users , so here is a Trick to get them removed .
First to Remove The Watermark on the Desktop
1) Download the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Tool , This will automatically Remove the Watermark on the Desktop [Requires Restart]
2) Extract the Zip File Contents , then Run the Tool which suites your System . [Run this tool in the "Run as Administrator" mode].
3) Follow Instructions and Prompts .
4) You don't need to restart now.
Remove the caption "Send Feedback" on Tittle Bar
1) Open up the Start Menu
2) Type regedit in run
3) Navigate to HKEY_Current_User\Control Panel\Desktop
4) Locate the - on the right side that says Feedback Tool Enabled
5) Double Click on Feed Back Tool Enabled
6)Change the value from 3 to 0
Now Exit Registry Editor and Restart the System
The Watermark and the Caption after the restarting the OS should be Gone now like :
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)