1. First download a tool called NirCmd from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
2. Unzip it. Copy the file "nircmd.exe" into your
windows dir ( for eg. C:\Windows )
Shortcut for opening/ejecting CD/DVD Drive Tray
3. Right click on a free space on the desktop.
4. Select New > Shortcut & a new window will appear.
5. In the location area browse to the path of the "nircmd.exe" file location
in this case it's C:\Windows\nircmd.exe
6. Now put a space at the end of the line ( C:\Windows\nircmd.exe )
and type in this cdrom open h: ( assuming your Cd/DVD drive letter is H
So the whole line will look like C:\Windows\nircmd.exe cdrom open h:
7. Click next & give name of the shortcut like Open DVD Drive. Click Finish.
Shortcut for Closing CD/DVD drive tray
1. Repeat the steps 3 4 5
2. Now put a space at the end of the line ( C:\Windows\nircmd.exe )
and type in this cdrom close h: ( assuming your Cd/DVD drive letter is H
So the whole line will look like C:\Windows\nircmd.exe cdrom close h:
3. Click next & give name for the shortcut like Close DVD Drive. Click Finish.
To add an icon to the shortcuts follow this step
Right click on the shortcut. Choose Properties > Change icon
Select a suitable icon. click ok & click apply
Note : i got this from my friend through mail.
మీరు చేసిన ఈ పోస్టు చాలా ఉపయోగకరమైనది. మీనుంచి ఇలాంటి మరిన్ని యూజ్ ఫుల్ పోస్టులు రావాలని ఆశిస్తున్నాను.. థాంక్యూ
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)