Hi Users,

I am using dap to download my content. But while downloading if the connection terminates mean while, the content cannot be re-downloaded again. It is just opening the link and trying to download right from the starting. I have even checked with internet download manager also. Is there any solution (as it happens while downloading torrents) to download the content without losing the current status of content ? I have suffered a lot regarding this problem .

I am using chrome browser . The problem is even the downloads in dap are enabled also the content is downloaded in browser only. Is there any solution to overcome this and download content in dap only ?

Quote this message in a replyReply

use orbit downloader

thanks sure garu. i will try that. could you provide me the download link ?

Nicky garu,
nadi kuda same problem unde, but i overcome the problem with using of Mozilla firefox browser,

surf from the mozilla firefox and download the file when download starts it will ask you to save the file ,after saving the file your download will starts in DAP.

thanks vivek garu. I am also following the same . By following that in some file sharing sites the files cant be even downloaded in dap also. Some file sharing sites wont support downloads in download managers.