1) I am running Windows XP Sp3. and System Restore will not restore to any active restore point, even the most recent date. After selecting a restore point the system reboots with the message "Your system can not be restored to this point - No changes have been made to your computer" 

please help me.

2) Another problem is windows registry had corrupted అని స్టార్ట్ అప్ లొ వస్తుంది. how to recover it

దీని కొసం ట్రై చెస్తె restore కావడం లేదు.

please help me.

Thankyou for all

Quote this message in a replyReply

Manchi registry cleaner ni vadichudandi mee samsya solve kavachchu, endukante registry lo error valle meeku system restore kavdam ledemo

naku telsinanthalo ccleaner manchi utility prayatnam chesi chudandi result telupagalaru

This might not be related to your query. But as far as I know windows XP SP3 has got some technical problems which are agreed by microsoft itself. To migrate the users of XP to Vista the company has intentionally done this. So try to go back to XP SP2 .

Dear sir

Please follow the below steps for system restore

Reinstalling System Restore
1. Click Start, Run and type %Windir%\INF
2. Locate the SR.INF file. If you have configured Windows Explorer to hide known file extensions, the file may show up as SR. To see the file extensions for all file types, then try this:
• On the Tools menu in My Computer, click Folder Options.
• Click the View tab.
• Clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box.
3. Right-click the SR.INF file, and then click Install
4. Windows will now attempt to reinstall System Restore, and may prompt you for the Windows installation source path. Point to %Windir%\ServicePackFiles folder, or insert your slipstreamed Windows XP (matching the Service Pack level of your system.)
5. System Restore - files will be reinstalled. Restart Windows when prompted