Hi admins from the past 5 days few times I am getting the following error which is given as a screen shot . Please suggest me a solution . I am using BSNL H 750 plan which is of 256 kb/s.

Quote this message in a replyReply

what you were trying before the error ...
is it just posting or uploading a file ( if so please give file type & file size )

I was just trying to post reply for a post.

Kiran garu

The error clearly showing that you were trying to upload a file as an attachment in that reply, it might be knowingly or unknowingly you tried to upload a file as an attachment which was more than the size of what you are allowed.

Please do try replying in another post and revert back here with the result.

Prasad garu according to the error what you understood is correct. First I too thought the same. But let me make it clear one more time that I just tried to post a reply only. Few error messages might not be giving exact error and they are not understandable. Even I checked thrice. While posting the reply I even removed the quoted text. If that was regarding attachment I might not asked the question at all . In any way is that related to the broadband speed or band width ? While posting this reply, first I tried to edit the post by * edit to change the font size and I got the same error. Previously this error was not coming . Later I tried quick edit and I didnt get the error and as * edit is giving error I was not able to change the font size. Please dont mind about the font size of the post.