Hi Friends,

I tried to take screen shots of the errors I got while installing some software in my pc and saved them in paint. But the size is more than 10 mb which takes a long time to upload. I used Image Reshade software to resize the images to post in our forum. But I didnt get the exact output what I expected. After resizing with Reshade software, I posted in our forum and it is very small in size and I was not even able to zoom it to view perfectly. Which size fits perfectly to post in the forum and which looks good while viewing ? And what is its resolution ? How you people are posting images ? Without the images as I am not able to convey my message properly, I expect any one of our users to brief regarding size, resolution and images resize softwares . Thanks in advance.

మిత్రమా

చక్కని భావ వ్యక్తీకరణకు తోడ్పడేవి తెరపట్టులు అంటే...screen shots మీరు అడిగిన దానికి సమాధానం చూడగలరు.

screen shots ను తీర్చి దిద్దటానికి తోడ్పడే సాప్ట్ వేర్స్ చాలా ఉన్నాయి.

అయితే ఎక్కువ శాతం మెజారిటీని దృష్టిలో పెట్టుకుని చూస్తే మాత్రం snag it  చాలా బాగా పనిచేస్తుందని చెప్పవచ్చు.

గమనించండి.

ఈ దిగువ ఇచ్చిన లింక్ లో ఉన్నటువంటి సాఫ్ట్ వేర్స్ ఒక్కొక్కటి పరిశీలించండి.  మీ అనుభవం మీద తెలుసుకున్న విషయాలను ఫీడ్ బ్యాక్ రూపంలో ఇవ్వగలరు. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

మరికొంత వివరణ కోసం చూడండి :

చూడగలరు.

ధన్యవాదాలు.

sumani venkat garu thank you for giving links regarding resizers . I will check out and give the feed back.

Sumani venkat garu by using snag it software I tried to take screen shot of a web page . But as the web page content is more the software is only capturing the active window image. How to take a screen shot of the entire web page whose content is more and doesnt fit in the active window of the pc ? I have a plugin in fire fox by which I took the entire web page screen shot but after saving I noticed that the size of the web page image is more than 25 mb . I need a image where the size ranges from few kb and below 2 mb. Please provide me a solution for this.  Thanks in advance.

^ మీకు కావలిసిన ఇమేజిని పొందాక - ఏదైనా ఇమేజి ఎడిటరులో (ఉదా . You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) ఓపెన్ చేసి - అవసరముంటే
crop / re-size చేసి - save for web పద్ధతిలో సేవ్ చేసుకుంటే ఇమేజి సైజు తగినంతగా తగ్గే అవకాశముంటుంది

[Image: saveforweb.gif]

Thread Closed