I am purchased a new webcam of zebronic ........its direct plug and play, including the microphone also

when i am checking the webcam by opening the mycomputer and clicking on USB Video Device under scanners and cameras i can see the webcam , its working ............

But when i am using it on SKYPE......whn i clicked on videocall or turn on video i am getting an error of  "video source is not delivering the stream in the correct format"

I am checked all the video settings, audio settings...........audio is working i can talk with them, 

INSTALLED the cd drivers also given with webcam............                                                                   PLEASE ANYONE help me............................                                                                                                     thank you,

Iam using latest version of skype i have a problem with the video i can see my self in the video setting option but when i make call to someone then it gives errors sometime its say "unknown error" sometimes its says "video source isn't delivering the stream in the correct format" please help me out thanks

please mention your OS version and Skype version details ... and if you have a old
version of Skype installation file then remove the current version , restart system &
reinstall old version of Skype (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ) to check functionality of webcam

mn48 garu,                                                                                                                  my OS -XP sp2                                                                                                          my SKYPE VERSION IS-4.1.0.166

^ please try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. given in my earlier response & report back

mn48 garu, i tried the older version of skype, and the latest versions of skype , then also no use........still the problem remains..................plz help me.

Thread Closed