Today we are .....
Learn .... How to Install and Uninstall Tally 9 package
First of All....Thank you for all the members
Ok. Read it Well. Follow the steps....!!
1. You need to have administrator/all rights
(to create, write, update, modify and delete)
on the Application, Data, Configuration and Language directory.
Installing Tally : It has 2 Types :
They are :
1. Click INSTALL.EXE from the CD
1. Click START from
The Tally 9 Setup Wizard is displayed.
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to install Tally.
5. Click Install Operating System Language Support to enable Language Support
6. Select your Country name in Country Selection
7. Select the Initial Startup Language from the list. When you start Tally for the first time, Tally will appear in the language selected as the Initial Startup Language
9. Insert Windows CD to install language or Browse for the i386 folder in your system
Note: You will be prompted to install the i386 language support folder only if it is not available in your system
10. Click OK to install Language Support
11. Click Finish to complete Setup
You are now ready to use Tally. You can click the Tally program icon on the desktop.
Uninstalling Tally 9
Procedure of Uninstalling Tally
3. Click Finish to complete uninstalling.
Uninstalling removes all the files created during Installation except for the Data folder which remains as it is.
Thank you very much
Very Nice pse give pdf file-nag
meeru istunna spoon feeding chalabagundi.thankyou very muchsir
i followed your steps and but tally 9 i hanging while saving company creation and other entries.
please help me.
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)