Hi in my institution all sites are blocked(ex:yahoo ,orkut etc).How to open all web sites.i can access internet via Wifi to my laptop.but unfortunately am unable to open all sites.I tried so many websites and softwares but no success.please help me Thanks in advance.suggest me any software which can access all websites.

Quote this message in a replyReply

use the proxy sites , and open the blocked sites in u r institution through them.........
just goggle the proxy sites list..............u wil get.

for opening web sites like orkut ,facebook, twitter social networks or any other you can use web sites like

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.,

and

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

when you open these URL IN  your browser then enter blocked website URL on given box then press enter.

Open run(windows + R)
type CMD
In command prompt type
ping yahoo.com
prees enter .it will give ip address of yahoo,type that ip in your browser it will unblock,do for all sites.

enjoy

Dear member,

we can use Proxy websites for your problem. but all proxy sites are not safe. Don't do any back transactions and sensitive matters in proxy sites. Why because :::::---- If you enter a website name in proxy site 1st it will go to the proxy web server computer and then it redirects to the main URL web server.

WE also can use another methods also. Please see the link to open a blocked website in 10 ways.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dear admin, if you think that i posted the above link unnecessarily then remove the link. I think this is necessary.