Dear Friends,

While using firefox browser, if I let it  unused for some time it is displaying an error that some script is unresponsive , you want to continue or stop the script and is getting halted .  Even after pressing any one of the tabs displayed in the dialog box, its of no use. With this browser's performance is getting reduced and it is becoming slow . If I completely stop the java script the downloads in some file uploading sites are getting affected. Mostly I will be using browser to read online content while working .Its very problematic to close it and reopen every time with many tabs open and running . Please suggest some solution to the above query .

Quote this message in a replyReply

నిక్కీ గారు సాధారణంగా ఈ సమస్య ఏదైనా బ్లాగులను విజిట్ చేసినప్పుడు ఎక్కువగా వస్తుంది.ఇది ఫైర్ ఫాక్స్ సమస్య కాదని నేను భావిస్తున్నాను.ఎందుకంటే ఇదే సమస్య కొన్ని రకాలయిన అడ్వర్టయిజ్మెంట్ సైట్స్  (ఉదా:-Ad Brite) కి చెందిన యాడ్స్ ఉన్న చోట మాత్రమే ఉత్పన్నం అవుతుంది.దీని గురించిన పూర్తి వివరాల గురించి మరియూ నిపుణుల సలహా కొరకు అప్పుడప్పుడూ ఈ టపా మీద ఒక లుక్కేసుకుంటూ ఉండండి.

Thank you for responding trinadhreddy garu. What I have observed is, the above problem is arising even if I wont browse any blogs .