hi

when i am trying to burn dvd&cd's , its showing an error ............

at the time of burn process starting only its showing an error...........

i tryed by uninstalling & installing of my nero , and used all nero 6, 8 ,9*ImgBurn version.............all are showing same error at the time of burn process starting................

[Image: 13ye720.jpg]

is this WRITER  Problem??

my os -xp sp2

dvd writer -LG 

i need to take some data urgently in dvd's 

PLEASE HELP ME.....

Quote this message in a replyReply

If nero isn't your preference try downloading and installing other burning tools given in the below post . Check again and reply .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Also check whether you have inserted empty dvd or not . If it is multi session one, check whether it was finalized .

nicky garu,

i tryed with other empty dvd's also...........................

same error at the time of witing , and also i used Imgburn software also , same prblm

(13-Jul-2010 11:41 PM)vivek338 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nicky garu,

i tryed with other empty dvd's also...........................

same error at the time of witing , and also i used Imgburn software also , same prblm
Try with Ashampoo burning studio once . . . .

డివిడి డ్రైవ్ లొ రీడింగ్ కు ఒక లేజర్ ఉంటుంది, రైటింగ్ కు ఒక లేజర్ ఉంటుంది. రైటింగ్ లేజర్ కెపాసిటి తగ్గినపుడు, పాడైనపుడు ఇలాంటి సమస్యలు ఏర్పడే అవకాశం ఉంది. ఇలాంటి పరిస్థితులలో మీ డివిడి డ్రైవ్ రిపేర్ చేయించుకునేందుకు అవకాశాలు తక్కువ. అయినా మార్కెట్లో అనుభవం బాగా ఉన్నవారి ద్వారా ప్రయత్నించండి.