హాయ్ ఫ్రెండ్స్,
నేడు రిలీజ్ కాబోతున్న ఈ openSUSE 11.3 Operating System ను డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోవడం కోసం మరియు ఈ OS గురించిన పూర్తీ సమాచారం (features) తెలుసుకోవడం కోసం ఈ లింకు మీద You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. క్లిక్ చేయండి.
Quote this message in a replyReply

సురేష్ గారు

నాకిష్టమైన ఆపరేటింగ్ సిస్టం OpenSUSE Linux. లేటెస్ట్ వెర్షన్ విడుదల సమాచారం అందించినందుకు ధన్యవాదములు.

ఫోరం సభ్యుల కొరకు క్రింది లింక్ ఇవ్వడమైనది.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

First of all....
Please Explain this Operating System
I wish to know.... this type of operating system
What is the matter ....??
Thanks in advance

openSUSE is a , which is free and open source project with lots of sub-projects and software development happens in all of them.

Hello,

openSUSE is a very good linux distro but personally I love Ubuntu for its easy configuration though it uses more RAM still it works without any problem.ATI HD card installation is a big problem in SUSE for me even in ubuntu it is worse but ATI managed to make a new driver for Ubuntu10.04 users (thats better!).I love the Software center in Ubuntu I can just get all softwares managed by canonical and other PPAs at one place may be this theme is copied from SUSE but Ubuntu made it better than SUSE.Ubuntu Software Center Rocks!

I don't need all packages on SUSE or any other linux version i like to build my own distros which is very hard in ubuntu but SUSE makes it easy for me.I build the required OS direct;y on SUSE site and download the finally created tmeplate.

check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for more details my KDE desktop is just 250MB and SUSE LAMP server is even more less than desktop version.

Anywya thanks for noting the release date of SUSE but the new version is not avilable on SUSE Studio yet Sad

Regards

Mohan