hi,

i am new to drupal tool.i want to insert the banner imge in header section of the site.

please let me know how can i do that.

Thank u,

Bharath
Quote this message in a replyReply

Kbharath garu,

Simply, use right click and get the path of header default logo. Replace the logo with your header banner using ftp, or you can use a module called "Header image". This mod gives you * controls to change header banner and some more features too.

Header Image module link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: mahi_sig.jpg]

(05-Oct-2010 06:46 PM)MGX Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kbharath garu,

Simply, use right click and get the path of header default logo. Replace the logo with your header banner using ftp, or you can use a module called "Header image". This mod gives you * controls to change header banner and some more features too.

Header Image module link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
maheswar reddy garu thank you for u r replay but i did this one by using "header image module".
but what happen means it is placed right top of the site. means the logo part and site name part as it is,and the banner image is placed on top of this ligo and site name part.

but i don't want this the banner must be replace on the logo part and site name part. how can i do this one .

Thank you,

From
Bharath