Hi friends,

Please suggest me a best laptop with the following specifications among various latest brands available as of now :

500 gb hdd
dual layer dvd writer
which has a battery back up of atleast 3-4 hours
3gb ddr3 or ddr2 ram
with latest intel - 2 duo processor
within a price range of 35000/- to 40000/-
with win 7 os

Thank you .
Quote this message in a replyReply

కిరణ్ గారు

ముందుగా మీకు ఒక విషయం ఏమిటంటే ఇంటెల్ లేటెస్ట్ ప్రాసెసర్లు Intel - i Series (- i3, - i5, - i7). Dual -, Core2Duo మరియు Quad - Processors పాత తరానికి చెందినవైపాయినాయి. ఇప్పటి వాటిలో చూస్తే మనం క్రింది విధంగా అన్వయించుకోవచ్చు.

కొత్త తరం = పాత తరం
- i3 = Dual -
- i5 = Core2Duo
- i7 = Quad -

ఇక పోతే మీ బడ్జెట్ లొ క్రింది లింక్ లొని లాప్టాప్ బాగుంటుంది.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: mvj1qs.jpg]

అయితే నేను లైక్ చేసి వాడే లాప్ టాప్ HP Pavilion dm4t Series. క్రింది లింక్ క్లిక్ చేయండి. ఇది కూడా మీ బడ్జెట్ లొ వస్తుంది (USA నుండి తెప్పించుకుంటే). ఇక్కడైతే మరో రూ. 10,000/- ఎక్కువ పే చెయ్యాల్సి వస్తుంది

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ఇక్కడి వీడియో లో DETAILS టాబ్ నొక్కండి.

Prasad garu,

Thank you very much for the valuable info you posted. Regarding hp laptop what I observed is it doesnt have good battery back up. In 2009 feb my friend bought one hp laptop . But the backup was a maximum of 1 hr. How about the backup with your model ? Please include its config too .
If at all I can invest more than 40,000 any more noticeable advantages I get other than the ones you suggested ? How about a blue layer dvd and its performance ? Will you prefer that for me or not ?