Dear Friends,

I have Page Maker 7.0 in my P.C. running Windows XP. I installed Anu Script Manager 6.0 for typing in Telugu. After installation, it says "Lock Protection Error - Lock not attached." Does it mean it requires a physical lock to be attached to the port? Is there a work-around for this problem such as editing windows registry or any such method? I have also run again Postins2.exe in AnuSM directory, but the kb mapper could is not working. Please help.

BDN RAO.
Quote this message in a replyReply

Download Anu Script Manager v.7 from here 20.58 MB

File consists Telugu & Hindi fonts apart from ttf script manager post script manager is also included.

Code:
You can not see this content.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Dear Sri Reddy,
Thank you very much for your reply. I downloaded Version 7. It worked ad the problem is solved. Thank you once again. But the only point of academic interest is to know whether it is any licensing issue of version 6 that did not work. If it so, how is version 7 able to work without any problem? Is this one not licensed, which won't be the case generally that the lower version is licensed and the higher version is a freeware. I wish you or other members to throw some light on this issue.
Regards,
BDN RAO.

Rao Garu,

If your version 6 is licensed, then uninstall v.7 and ask help from the developer who are readily available in your city. As mentioned in your post it is not freeware. It is commercial software. Like all other SW v.7 which U have downloaded was also - by some one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Rao Garu,

సాఫ్ట్ వేర్ పైరసిని అడ్డుకునే భాగంగా కొన్ని సాఫ్ట్ వేర్ కంపెనీలు కొంతకాలం క్రితం హార్డ్వేర్ లాక్ సిస్టం ను ఉపయోగించాయి. వాటిలొ మీరు వాడిన సాఫ్ట్ వేర్ కూడా ఒకటి. దానిని కూడా క్రాకర్స్ క్రాక్ చేస్తూ kbMapper ను డిస్ట్రిబ్యూట్ చేశారు. మీకు అకడెమిక్ ఇంటరెస్ట్ ఉందన్నారు కాబట్టి మీ వద్ద డౌన్ లొడ్ అయిన Anu Script Manager ఫోల్డర్ లొ ttf fonts, ps fonts ఫోల్డర్ ల తొ పాటు kbMapper కూడా ఉంటే దాని ద్వారా ఆ లాక్ ను రిలీజ్ చేయవచ్చు. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. గురించి వివరంగా ఇచ్చాను చూడండి. ఈ విధానం Anu Script Manager v7.0 లో అవసరం లేదు.