I HAVE ANU SCRIPT MANGER SOFTWARE.NOW MY OPERATING SYSTEM IS WINDOWS 7-32Bit, I CANT INSTALL ANU IN MY SYSTEM, IT SHOWING REGISTRY COULD NOT OPEN. CAN ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL PLEASE SEND ME REPLY, IF SOFTWARE IS AVILABLE IN SITE PLEASE GIVE ME LINK.
Quote this message in a replyReply

If you are using Anu Script Manager v7.0 there should not be any problem like that even Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit) unless your file is corrupted. Get the file again from the source, right click on the .exe file and Run as administrator. Hope this will solve your problem.

ANOTHER SOLUTION

DEAR SIR,

నేను కూడా ఈ PROBLEM ని FACE చేశాను. DRK REDDY గారి INSTALLATION IN SAFE MODE SOLUTION తో నా PROBLEM SOLVE అయింది.

మీ PC ని క్రింద తెలిపిన విదముగా SAFE MODE లో START చేసి ANU SCRIPT MANAGER ను INSTALL చేయండి.
If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 - as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears.
If your computer has more than one operating system, use the arrow - to highlight the operating system you want to start in safe mode, and then press F8.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 2uz2xcn.gif]
[Image: 2ajsyo8.jpg]