Hello Dear Mahi Graphix Enthusiasts,

Greetings to all !!

I have an Issue regarding Anu Script Manger v7.0

I am using Anu Script Manger v7.0 for the first time. I installed the software successfully as per the Installation guidance on MAHI GRAPHIX. Thanks a Lot. But When I open my MS WORD 2007 and try typing any thing with Modular - board or any - board lay out ... I get an error message in the pop up, "DLL: Could not open an essential data file". This pop up opens when ever I activate Anu Script Manager and I press any - there after. Please help me by guiding in solving this problem. Waiting Eagerly for any response. Thank you.

P.S. : I am using O/S Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer.
Quote this message in a replyReply

i think ANU script manager doesn't work in VISTA

(19-May-2011 01:49 AM)anveshleo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i think ANU script manager doesn't work in VISTA

Ohhh..
Damn.. My Bad Luck. I didn't know that. Thank you for your Reply. I really appreciate your Time and Patience. Please, Can you suggest if there is any Other Telugu Fonts application which works on Vista ?

Dear Sir,
try this , i think it will help u

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[iframe]http://specials.msn.co.in/ilit/Telugu.aspx[/iframe]

[Image: 2uz2xcn.gif]
[Image: 2ajsyo8.jpg]

You have two setups in Anu 7.0. Earlier I faced this problem and solved this way in vista home basic... put the two setups on desktop and select both of them at the same time and double click. Restart the system. If you find problem again open compatibility wizard and setup it compatible to windows xp.