మహి గారు నా సిస్టం లో విండోస్ 7 ఇన్స్టాల్ చేసే సమయం లో Bootmgr Missing అని వస్తుంది ఇన్స్టాల్ కావటం లేదు

ఏదైనా సలహా ఇవ్వగలరు

Penchi
Quote this message in a replyReply

See if this helps:

To resolve the issue

1. Insert the Windows 7 installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a - when the message indicating "Press any - to boot from CD or DVD …". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.

Penchalaiahkp gaaru mee prob rectify ayendaa leeda...dayachesi telupa galaru....

plz help us to solving prob..wat kind of solution do u follow to resolve the bootmgr missing error in win7

please help others to give u r valueble responce.thanks alot

Hello Mahi Garu,
I am installed my system with core2duo, 3 GHz., 4 gb ram with original intel mothe board, OS is Win-7, mother board is E8400
problem is Sata Hard disk if connected directly booting time is less than one minute
and if connected another hard disk (IDE Cable) booting time is taken very long and also not access the drives. So please help me the about the two hard disks how to connect and setting.
.... Vijay Kumar Sharma, Alekhya Press, Wanaparthy, Mahabubnagar Dist.

(17-Mar-2012 09:08 AM)penchalaiahkp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.మహి గారు నా సిస్టం లో విండోస్ 7 ఇన్స్టాల్ చేసే సమయం లో Bootmgr Missing అని వస్తుంది ఇన్స్టాల్ కావటం లేదు

ఏదైనా సలహా ఇవ్వగలరు

Penchi
system cmos battery thiceyamdi.
taruvata malisystemlo os reinstell ceyandi.
taruvata cmos battery peti time set chesukondi.